blue minds festival in support of blue marine foundation: celebrating artists inspired by the sea

24 June - 7 July 2021




gallery elisabetta cipriani – wearable art, is supporting this event with a selection of jewels by artists and i am very proud to be part of this  exhibition. 


blue minds supports the blue marine foundation whose mission is to see at least 30% of the world’s ocean under effective protection by 2030 and the other 70% managed in a responsible way.


below you will find the links to the various events happening from the 24th of june until the 6th of july at catherine prevost showroom in 127 sloane street, london. including


tuesday, june 29th at 17:00 - 20:00 drinks party & jo coumbe in conversation with jasmine harrison 

"the youngest woman to row solo across the atlantic ocean. the 21- years years old swimming teacher from thirsk in north yorkshire, arrived in antigua on saturday after 70 day journey"- bbc



all ticket proceeds and 15% from the artworks will go to support the blue marine foundation


to support and learn about the blue marine foundation, please visit:


monday - friday, 2.30-5.00pm