shipping options and delivery times
thank for purchasing from ute decker. while i aim to ship within three days of receipt of your online purchase sometimes even quicker, during holidays or exhibitions this might on rare occassions take longer.
should you require the piece on a specific date for a special occasion, please enquire before ordering.
order confirmation & availability
the pieces listed for sale on this site are often unique. they may also be available for sale through galleries and at exhibitions, thus on very rare occasions there is a possibility that a piece may have been sold to another customer before your order is received.
we may contact you to say that we cannot accept your order. this may be for the following reasons:
- the pieces are unavailable;
- your payment was not authorized;
- there has been a mistake on the pricing or description of the products.
all orders are subject to acceptance, and we will confirm such availability and acceptance to you by sending you an acceptance confirmation e-mail.
when you place your order at the end of the online checkout process (e.g. when you click on ‘submit’ or ‘confirm’), we will acknowledge it by email (“acknowledgement“). this acknowledgement does not, however, mean that your order has been accepted.
the contract of sale between us will only be formed when you receive an email confirming acceptance of your order.
please note that all shipping times are estimated and there are currently delays to all destinations due to covid-19. if you do require your jewellery by a specific date, please get in touch before ordering.
- royal mail special delivery, insurance up to £ 2500 (usually next working day but currently longer due to covid-19) from £10.00
- malca amit secure courier including full insurance (usually next working day) from £25, depending on the value of your order
- royal mail international tracked, insurance only up to £250 (usually between 5-7 days but currently longer due to covid-19) from £15.00
- malca amit secure courier including full insurance (time depending on destination and customs clearance) from £50, depending on the destination and the value of your order
you will receive an email when your order is dispatched, which will contain your tracking number.
import duties and taxes
please note that if you place an order for delivery outside the uk, it may be subject to import duties and taxes on arrival. you will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. please contact your local customs office for further information on import duties and taxes.
please also note that you must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the products are destined.
- we happy to offer credit /gift vouchers valid for 2 years from date of issue.
- otherwise items must be returned in their original packaging within 14 days of purchase.
- you will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. we are not responsible for any damage or loss of items that occur in transit to us.
- we are unable to refund any customs charges or sales tax.
- if the value of the product is diminished as a result of your handling of the product beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the product, we may recover that amount from you, up to the value of the product, by either:
i. deducting that amount from the refund due to you; or
ii. otherwise requiring you to reimburse this amount.
- you do not have the right to change your mind and cancel the contract between us for bespoke orders, such as editions, or where a product has been made to your specifications such as resizing unless that product is faulty.